Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Way to Obtain the Meds You Need

I heard on NPR today that:
Thieves in Enfield, Conn., stole $75 million worth of anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs from a warehouse belonging to the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly. Stephanie Reitz, a reporter with The Associated Press, says the drugs could end up overseas or in the legitimate drug market.
I am continuing on my project of finding the best way to obtain the meds that I need and am actually making some good progress, which I will share in the next several days. For those concerned, yes I do have a current supply of medicine and a good support network.

I also wanted to assure my readers, that I had nothing to do with the heist in Enfield, but can I confess that I really don't feel bad for the drug companies? I'm sure I'm wrong about that, just wanted to share.

No comments: