Thursday, February 21, 2008

How many Laws Are There?

Robin Leftler created:

a set of 102 "Laws" to live by. "When I learn something essential," she explained, "I make up a law about it. That way, I never forget."

1: You can only count on yourself.
12: Give credit where credit is due.
17: When all else fails, do it yourself.
22: Never date a co-worker.
23: Never look back, the obstacles are all ahead.
36: You gotta go with what works.
46: Life isn't always fair.
91: Always watch your back.
103: A couple of light years can't keep good friends apart. (Wesley Crusher suggested adding this) [Source: Memory Alpha]
Ok, next time someone makes fun of you for being into Star Trek. Remind them that Robin Lefler was played by Ashley Judd. Yeah, that Ashley Judd. Ok, I may be a geek, but at least Ashley Judd is in one of my universes.

Does, anyone have other set of rules or laws to live by?

No comments: