Friday, December 14, 2007

down and out in Independence? No, not really.

Not really. But this year has sucked. Sucked Big time.

The nice thing about a year is that it will be over. Today is Friday the 14th. A good day? I think so. You see I was born on Friday the 13th in the Summer of '69, a month before the 1st man walked on the moon.

Perhaps it wasn't the 1st time a human being walked on the moon. Perhaps it didn't happen at all, but instead was a filmed in a sound stage in Austin.

But I don't think so. But I do believe so. I also believe that even if it was a myth, that is good too.

I believe in hope. Above all, I believe in hope. And boy, did that ever our country hope.

Also, if the government could pull off a hoax like that, then surely universal health care is possible.

No comments: